Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit / loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Applicants must be holders of B.Sc / HND in Accountancy with 6 years of experience.
- Applicants should be holders of professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using “Accountant – Abuja” as subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.