Honeyworld Interiors Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for keeping accounting records for branches.
- Responsible for supervision of all account’s clerks and cashier.
- Maintaining of ledger accounts.
- Tracking the execution of transactions at branches, safeguards of company assets and optimize benefits.
- Confirm that branch remittances are credited to bank accounts and investigate discrepancies.
- Prepare, monitor repayment schedule for all receivables.
- Preparations of payment vouchers and maintaining of a subsidiary ledger for purchases/VAT.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Preparation of branch performance report.
- Preparation of prepayment schedule (Rents, rates etc.).
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in accounting firm will be considered.
- Must be proficient with the usage MS suites.
- ACA certification is an added advantage.
- Must be detailed in execution of work.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.