WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- The Site Engineer/Supervisor is responsible for offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects, solving technical issues, providing advice, and managing and preparing reports.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing and supervising building work.
- Surveying sites, setting out alignments, levels etc.
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- 5-15 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Site Management
- Quality & Quantity control,Cost control.
- Technical knowledge and expertise, Highly organized and attention to details.
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time.
- Superb report writing skills.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Can work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online