Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Products
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head, Technology
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce and Logistics space to function in the capacity of a Head of Products (Technology).
- The ideal candidate should be able to provide support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise, direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.), translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining product strategy and road map
- Delivering MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Working with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Leading product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Producing and reviewing product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensuring products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Making creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggesting ways to track product use and impact on end-users.
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Products” as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.