Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential customers.
- Identifies new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential customers.
- Keeps up to date information and analysis about the company’s product, services and competition, using SWOT and other tools.
- Ensures that records are made and kept on details of inquiries, comments and complaints as well as the actions taken.
- Ensures that all required customer meeting are scheduled, attended punctually and documented.
- BSc or HND with 2 years marketing/sales experience from banking, Insurance or security industry.
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planing skills
- Marketing and selling skills
- Stress tolerance.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.