Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1) Job Title: Business Process Analyst
The business analyst is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Evaluate business requirements and serve as internal consultant to the business during product and project initiation requiring new or modified applications.
- Identify and/or audit product proposals, business requirements, existing policies and technologies
- Articulate various aspects of the client’s business and business drivers to other divisions
- Monitor business process improvement initiatives especially with regards to product development and continually find ways to streamline PPPТs and align them to international best practice.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver functional requirements and business requirements documentation.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
The Business Analyst is expected to have the following educational qualification and experience:
- First Degree in Computer Science or related with at least 3-5 years work experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Banking environment
- Proven experience in solution delivery within a complex environment
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting systems and products requirements for information technology environments
- Ability to thoroughly think out and evaluate alternatives, innovative problem resolution, pro-active approach and initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to work with little direction and supervision, timely completion of projects, makes time for unplanned assignments, adapts to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to diverse groups of internal and external clients to include vendors, consultants, designers and developers
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
2) Job Title: Project Manager/Scrum Master
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented scrum master to join a dynamic team. As a scrum master, you will be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- You will coordinate and coach our software development team, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- You will guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
What do you need to be considered for this role?
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- 5+years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role in a development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Demonstrated experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2020.
3) Job Title: Software Developer (.NET)
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Software Developer to join a dynamic project team in a commercial bank.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web-based applications that also has proven in-depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (additional experience with Oracle is highly desirable). The job holder needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- The job holder must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. The job holder must recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar (Minimum 2:2)
- 5+ years experience as an application developer.
- Must have NYSC certificate or exemption certificate
- Must list hands-on building and direct responsibility of projects worked on
- Experience in the use and Administration of MSSQL Database and Oracle Database
- Using Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and so on.
- Efficient and effective use of NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), PLSQL Developer.
- Sound knowledge of application deployment on Apache Tomcat Server, WildFly Server/JBOSS.
- A team-player with good interpersonal skill.
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem-solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2020.