Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1) Job Title: Receptionist (Front Desk Officer)
Location: Maitama, Abuja
- Minimum of HND and B.Sc
- Minimum of 2 years Relevant Working Experience as a Receptionist in a Hotel
- Very good Computer Knowledge, Excellent Communication Skills, Excellent Diction and Organisational Skill
- Must be very Smart, Work with no Supervision and goal-driven and Result Oriented
- Must be very neat, and hardworking
- Must be a Resident in Abuja.
2) Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Location: Jahi, Abuja
Job Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Previous sales and Marketing Experience in a real estate company is a must
- Minimum of 3 years working Experience in a Real Estate Company
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Back to Back Traceable Sales Target in Previous Job met
- Abilty to work without Supervision in meeting Sales Target
- Must be able to get New clients upon joining the organisation
- Must be Based in Abuja.
N80,000 Basic Salary plus negotiable Commission.
3) Job Title: Supermarket Manager
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc
- Previous working experience in a Supermarket as a manager
- Minimum of 5 years working experience managing a supermarket with Baker, food and ice cream division
- Excellent Managerial and Customer Service Skill
- Good Computer Knowledge and a good team Player
- Very Smart and Efficient with ability to handle and curb cases of Theft
- Must be very matured and able to handle job role without supervision
- Efficient in handling staff welfare
- Ability to work till late hours
- Must reside in Kaduna or willing to relocate at your own expense.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.