Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1) Job Title: Principal Accountant
- Principal Accountant: BSc/HND in Accounting or Finance, Master of Science, MBA or a professional Accounting qualification with not more than 5 cognate post ICAN chartered experience.
- Minimum of 12 years post NYSC experience in an accounting/external audit role
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- ICAN certification is a must.
2) Job Title: Administrative Manager
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or similar relevant field with 5- 9 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Very good understanding and experience in managing different business
- Functions such as HR, finance, accounting, marketing and so on
- Experience with fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
3) Job Title: Personal Assistant
- BSc/ HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology with 2-3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Must be a female.
4) Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- BSc/HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any other social science related course. 3-5 years post NYSC cognate experience in a similar position in a well structured multinational Organization. A certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
5) Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer: B.Sc or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 4- 6 years post NYSC experience in active maintenance services.
- COREN certified is an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems.
- Ability to read system schematics.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Good communication and training skills.
- Ability to work with heavy equipment.
- Must be computer literate.
6) Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Electrical technician: OND in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years cognate experience
- Candidate must be smart and be able to take initiative.
- Dedication to work and commitment to service delivery.
- Analytical ability and keen to problem solving through engineering process.
- Knowledge of basics of Electrical / Electronic Design, Technical experience will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Electrical / Electronic diagrams
- Ability to put together electrical and electronic systems and prototypes.
- Compliance to the company laid down policies and process.
- Compliance to the safety and quality regulations.
- Undertake any other related duties as requested.
7) Job Title: Plumber
- OND in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years cognate experience in plumbing.
- Versed in identifying plumbing problems and providing solutions to resolve such issues.
- Good knowledge of industrial plumbing and pipe-fitting work.
- Ability to work on domestic plumbing and pipefitting jobs
- Ability to perform plumbing and maintenance duties promptly.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be able to work flexible hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to quality and customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online