Nigerian Army Sucessful Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020
General Instructions to Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
Click Here To View List (PDF)
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
For those you who could not remember the positions advertised, should click the link below:
Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Commission Officers Recruitment (SSC 46/2020) (Application Closed)