Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Location:Port- Harcourt, Rivers
Overall Purpose of Job
- In-depth knowledge of the Well Testing Offering to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the product.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to client.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with NAPIMS /NCD and following up with submitted Well Testing tenders.
- Generate Work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Prepare tenders and ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven ability to advise clients with proven track record of winning businesses
- Direct sales and marketing experience into EPC companies
- Sound computing skills (minimum Microsoft Office)
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
16th December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in “MS WORD FORMAT” to: email@example.com Using “Sales Engineer_Well Testing Services” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.
- Improve the sales and financial performance of Protective Coatings in the Marine Sector.
- Develop and implement strategies for securing Marine & Protective Coatings projects
- Increase market share in the region
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve a planned objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities with Marine Companies to ensuring profit maximization.
- Set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- Identify, develop and maximize new and existing business opportunities for sales of Coatings in Nigeria
- Set up and develop a new distributor in Nigeria
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements including protective clothing, induction programs and confined space training where required on all sites both internal and external
- Explore new application/product/ business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marine Engineering or any related Engineering discipline
- NACE 2 Certificate and Offshore Sales Experience is Mandatory
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in Sales and Marketing of COATINGS and must have exposure in leading a team applicators & contractor.
16th December, 2010.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Sales Manager_Marine Coating” as the mail subject.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Scienc, Information Technology or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an application developer from a reputable organization.
- Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be able to play a central role in decision making, and software development.
- Must be able to develop an enterprise management solution.
- Must be able to develop a document tracking system.
- Must be able to Develop a VMB (Value Monitoring and Benchmarking) for DPR (Client)
- Must be able to take care of the overall installation of various software beneficial to the company
- Must be able to Troubleshoot Hardware and also Network maintenance
- Must have practical experience in Installation/Configuration of SharePoint
- Developing Web and Window Application using VS.Net (ASP.NET)
- Must have good knowledge of Oracle, MSSQL and MySql, HTML Script, Web Localhosting e.t.c
- Must be able to report generation using Crystal Report 8.0 and 10.0.
- Frameworks: Angular 4/5, Java Server Faces, Prime faces, Spring MVC, .NET
- Mobile Development: Native Android Development
- SOAP Web Services, Restful Web Services, JSON
15th December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Application Developer” as subject of the email.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide direction and support for the operations team and manage execution at site covering O&M contract obligations including staffing, inventory management, statutory requirements, employee performance management, site safety, contractor performance, interface with clients
- Manage projects directly and in doing so: define and track project scope, goals, schedule, budgets, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Plan and develop a team to meet current and future manpower requirements considering business objectives, fulfilling contractual obligations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the Operations department business financials for the company is met
- Maintain and improve planned and executed margins for service projects, maintenance agreements and Time & Material agreements.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams, including proper pricing and scope-of-work definition for service project opportunities.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Develop best practices for maintenance and equipment maintenance optimization
- Ensure team meets HSE requirements and that project complies with required policies
- Responsible for development of service tender packages, vendor bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Coordinate internally and externally all activities for acquiring and executing O&M services contracts
- Ensure team member develop goal for personal development on a yearly basis that will impact the department positively.
- Set and agree strategic objectives for smart delivery of projects as well as contribution to the overall business objectives.
- First Degree in Engineering or other related discipline
- Master’s in Engineering or other related discipline
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil & Gas and Power sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Field Operation and Technical Supervision role
- 3 – 4 years Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success
- Exposure to operations of rotating equipment’s (compressors, pumps, turbines, generators etc.)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Business acumen to develop new ideas / initiatives for business growth.
15th December, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation budgets expenses.
- Evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
- Advise business units concerning various matters, including product warnings, product use instructions, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Participate in significant internal investigations.
- Strategic and commercially aware and be fully familiar with the firm’s current business strategy.
- Technically sound across a sufficiently wide area to work without significant supervision.
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Provide high quality legal service to all clients.
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the firm at client meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Research documents and case history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
- Represent clients in Courts where required.
- Minimum of LL.B, BL and LL.M
- Mminimum of fifteen 7 years post NYSC experience in an E&P company with a track record of International and Local Oil & Gas law.
- The ideal candidate must be a seasoned and consummate Lawyer with in-depth knowledge, experience and hand-on in international and Local Oil & Gas contract drafting, vetting, agreements, litigation and arbitration proceeding in an E&P company. He or she must be able to lead, handle and deliver concurrent contracts on the job.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be a team player, self-motivated and must be proficient in the use of IT Software.
- Must be capable of providing support in the planning and execution of company projects.
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Legal Associate” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be shortlisted.
- Specifically, sell company brand product to potential customers;
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors (especially in the non – Pharma sector);
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage client’s relationships and update sales information;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Follow up with prospects and close out deals at the shortest possible time;
- Any other duty assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- MBA, Master’s Degree and Certification(s) in related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Communication (Brand Sales Manager)
- Proven experience selling consumer and trade loyalty solutions to corporate different sectors.
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the FMCG, Oil and gas sector, beauty care industry etc.
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Account Manager” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Manage communication with Distributors
- Distributor sales and technical capability level up
- Channel development and enhancement
- Data Analysis.
- Regular Report to the Management (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Responsibility for conducting Survey and Report result;
- Coordinate conferences with distributors
- Increase & Promote Customer Service Awareness & preference
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Communication Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in similar network experience in an Electronic Company
- English & French language preference.
- Data analysis.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), English & French, negotiation skills (ex. experience with external agencies for cost negotiation)
- Knowlegde of NIS/MEP Starndard in Nigeria and West africa
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “SVC Network Support Assistant” as the email subject.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.