Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
1) Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Purchases goods or services for their employer to use or sell.
- Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer.
Skills and Qualifications
- People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organisational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs).
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.