Job Title: Oil Supply Analyst
Job Code: 4.3.04
- To analyze and forecast near to short-term non-OPEC oil supply and to coordinate and
consolidaterelevant analyses and data and to calculate the Market Balance and the demand for OPEC crude as well asto analyze rig counts and to follow OPEC production and quota.
- Studies and analyses non-OPEC oil supply.
- Identifies and determines sources of data and information on non-OPEC oil supply and processes available data.
- Forecasts short-term, non-OPEC supply.
- Studies and analyses excess capacity on OPEC Member Countries and its impact on the oil market.
- Monitors world rig count.
Consolidatesfindings of the above analyses and prepares reports, to be includedin the Monthly Oil Market Report, as well asin the reports and presentations to the ECB, BOG and other relevant meetings.
- Carries out any other tasks assigned by the relevant superiors as pertain to his/her background, qualifications and position.
- University degree in Petroleum Engineering or Economics.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- University degree: 8 years
- Advanced degree: 6 years
- Near to short term non-OPEC oil supply model designing and running using spread sheets
- Oil field development
- Discounted cash flow procedures in oil sector
- Development contracts
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Members of the Secretariat are international employees whose responsibilities are not national but
exclusivelyinternational. In carrying out their functionsthey have to demonstratethe personal qualities expected of international employees such as integrity, independence and impartiality.
- The post is at grade E reporting to the Head, Petroleum Studies Department. The compensation package, including expatriate benefits, is commensurate with the level of the post.
NIGERIA COUNTRY GOVERNOR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Dr. Omar Farouk Ibrahim, MCIPR,
Group General Manager, International Energy Relations (GGM IER),
Governor for OPEC,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation – NNPC,
Block D 10th Floor, Room 04, NNPC Towers
Click Here to Download Application Form (Ms Word)
Note: Applicants must be nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.