Glovick Ice Global Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for:
1) Job Title: Management Trainee
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A degree in Management or Business.
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree /HND in Business Management, Facilities Management, or a related field;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Time-management skills; maintenance experience;
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance;
- Budgeting skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Organisational and planning skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to guide and motivate employees;
- Good physical condition;
- Flexible scheduling.
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items and delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders and keeping customers informed of order status.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation and monitoring and purchasing meter funds.
- Maintains office schedule by picking up and delivering items as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Basic office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Scheduling and meeting planning
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
- Answers customers’ questions.
- Manages staff.
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations to other employees.
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews job contributions of others.
- Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepares and completes actions plans.
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems.
- Completes audits.
- Identifies customer service trends and determines system improvements.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Prepares annual budgets.
- Schedules expenditures.
- Analyzes variance and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Conducts surveys and forms focus groups.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
- Resolves problems and disseminates advisories and warnings.
- Detects and diagnoses network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- OND/HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- Customer service skills
- Process improvement
- Strong decision-making skills
- Managing processes
- Tracking budget expenses
- Analyzing information
- Developing standards
- Help desk experience.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Multiple entries will be disqualified.