Sophia ERP Limited (SEL) is an Enterprise Solutions Development Organization, on a mission to power MSMEs and Large corporates across sub-Saharan Africa with cost effective and suitable Technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Officer
- The Client Account Officer is generally responsible for managing intra and inter-office communication, maintaining a streamlined administrative system, coordinating manpower for effectiveness, responding to/resolving client queries, developing strategies for improving customer relationships, fostering/on-boarding/maintaining business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Document and Report on all financial transactions of the Company.
- Effectively manage Company’s cash flow and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Analyze/summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other key management reports.
- Monitor, Liaise and send prompt reminders to Clients on all Periodic or Custom Service offerings. Generate and send Invoices and Receipts upon payment.
- Prepare accounts, Tax returns and work with Auditor to ensure compliance with all Tax obligations to Tax Authorities.
- Administer Payroll and effect payment to all 3rd Party Vendors.
- Communicate effectively with clients on all requests, queries using available and authorized channels to ensure speedy response and resolution.
- Communicate with teams and management on Project status with the view to ensuring Client satisfaction and Project implementation based on Project scope, standard and timeline.
- Ensure full and proactive compliance with Client SLAs/Agreements/Contract terms and escalate unacceptable performance to Management.
- Organize/schedule, coordinate/participate and report on client meetings, appointments and other presentations.
- Inspire/promote/pursue repeat business from clients.
- Monitor, measure and report on client satisfaction per business engagement.
- Provide relevant information to clients on Company’s Services and Products.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Economics.
- Business acumen and interest
- Customer centric and organizational skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Multi-tasking capability
- Performance and Task driven Team Leader who can meet deadlines
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal and People Management Skills
- Proficiency in the use of any Accounting Software and general IT tools.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.