Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1) Job Title: Mechanical/Painting Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Assist ECP Site Superintendent
- Guide the contractors and COMPANY personnel during site technical visits (pre-bid, study, etc.) and provide clarification as necessary
- Participate to the site kick off meetings and associated JRA
- Participate to the post-mobilization inspections made with FO for all ECP activities to take place on site
- Verify proper qualification of contractors’ construction & inspection personnel and report any deviation
- Verify suitability as well as proper calibration and documentation of contractors’ construction & inspection equipment and report any deviation
- Verify proper identification of material to be incorporated as well as availability and suitability of supporting documentation (mill test certificates, prefabrication dossier, vendor documentation, etc.) and report any deviation
- Verify proper preparation and organization of the contractors (availability of necessary personnel, tool and documentation) and report any deviation
- Follow up of the work permits (PTW) from preparation, signature and up to closure, handling their technical aspects and liaising with HSE supervisor regarding their safety aspects
- Verify suitability of scaffolds to be used by contractors and report any anomaly or inadequacy
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved work procedures and report any deviation
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved Quality Control Plan (ITP) and report any deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of material, welding and NDT traceability and report any deviation
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of an as built marked-up master of technical drawings and diagrams
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the pre-commissioning tests/checks and report any deviation
- Review and endorse contractors’ inspection, check and test records or reports
- Prepare and issue NCR in case of deviation from applicable specifications or approved technical documents
- Verify works’ progress against schedule and report any slippage,
- Provide assistance to commissioning team.
- Provide daily activity report and progress follow-up to Site Superintendent, QC Leader and Project Engineer
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Qualifications: Engineering degree or diploma and AWS-CWI or IWI-S/C or IWT or CSWIP3.2 minimum qualification in welding inspection and ISO 9712 or ASNT level 2 minimum qualification in RT films interpretation
- Good English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and to discuss with contractors
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET) and CA-EBS.
2) Job Title: Tank Farm Cleaner
Job Type: Contracts
- Experienced in tank farm cleaning.
3) Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Support the Management to define and implement company’s strategy and objectives, providing quality and timely service to all clients.
- Assist the Management in matters pertaining to procurement and logistics operations activities, including strategic, tactical, business development and personnel.
- Organize, lead, and manage the Supply Chain Operations team in full accordance with policies, standard operating procedures, and work instructions.
- Provide management and oversight of project KPIs via the performance management unit.
- Lead the identification of continuous improvement processes and opportunities and ensure timely implementation within the Operations team and in coordination with other teams, including adequate tools and systems.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities across supply chain operations.
- Act as a key liaison with clients on procurement, fulfillment, logistics, and freight related issues.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of fulfillment processes and adherence to donor and client general procurement guidelines and policy.
- Oversee and work towards improvement of supplier performance.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of transportation routes and load management.
- Oversee and work toward improvement of Freight Forwarders contracting and performance.
- Contribute to company’s market intelligence.
- Provide regular progress and status reports to the CEO AND COO
- Organizing the export of products from Nigeria.
- Coordinating the nationwide transport of products for the group’s companies, including but not limited to the transport of consumer goods and the transport of solar power equipment within Nigeria
- Managing the group’s fleet of vehicles and keeping them in a good operating state
- Ensuring all logistics operations satisfy the group’s HSSE standards and procedures
- Liaising with regulatory and governmental institutions, as may be required in conducting the duties mentioned above
- Managing and coordinating the movement and travel of staff and contractors within Nigeria.
Warehouse and Facilities Management:
- Coordinating the refurbishment, demarcation and maintenance of the warehouse
- Implementing standard operating procedures, which ensure transparency and accountability for stock movements
- Ensure the safety and security of all products stored in the warehouse
- Adhering to best practices and HSSE standards with regards to warehouse and facility management and operation.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Company’s Management
- Relevant Degree, M.Sc in Supply Chain, Supply Chain Professional Certification
- Minimum 7 year in a related role.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online