Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested
qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruit
Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen &
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits
in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits
must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above
qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess
OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22
years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the
ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres
and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional
Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a
user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form,
submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor
Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated
examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and
- There will be no Pre-selection
Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for
- There will no Zonal Screening
- All screening of potential
recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or
forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA
would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their
own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any
person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully
read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines
if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates
for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to
report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise
on 8 December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be
transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December
- All documents will be verified
from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will
be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.