Fort Knox Group is one of the most diversified security and financial outfits in West Africa with fixed based operation in Nigeria servicing security contracts throughout the West Africa sub-region from its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- General IT Support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries.
- First line support for all desktop, laptops, phones and other IT equipment users
- Routine server maintenance and monitoring of both on-site and off-site/virtual servers.
- Working together with the Project Managers, teams and HR to ensure that staff IT training requirement are met.
Elaborated requirements relevant to the role:
- Responsible for maintaining and configuring IT infrastructure for operations including desktops, servers, virtualization and storage under guidance of Projects and IT heads on respective projects
- Daily system monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as back-ups.
- Repair and recover from hardware and software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted users.
- Support planning and scheduling upgrades and maintenance of hardware and software
- Support disaster recovery, business continuity and back up of IT services
- Application of OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade of administrative tools and utilities on server.
- Conducting weekly performance reporting on ISPs and server performances to support capacity planning
- Work with the heads of Projects and IT in Northern Nigeria to configure connected systems such as Active Directory and desktop to provide excellent user experience.
- Interface and oversee external IT contractors to ensure qualitative and timely delivery on contracts and SLA.
- Highly competitive salary, generous pension scheme, as well as a robust working environment with excellent leaders!
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with “IT Specialist” as subject of the email.
Note: Applications that do not comply with above stated requirement will not be considered.