Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited – Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
1) Job Title: Industrial Hygienist
- We are looking for a meticulous, dedicated Industrial Hygienist to ensure our employees’ occupational health.
- Advising and collaborating with management to resolve occupational health issues.
- Creating and executing studies to monitor and assess employees’ exposure to health risks, and to measure effectiveness of occupational health programs, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing biological monitoring programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification.
- 3+ years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant laws, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
2) Job Title: Healthcare Administrator
- We are searching for a reliable and qualified Healthcare Administrator to manage our clinical and administrative procedures.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hospital administration position.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solver with good time-management abilities.
- Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes is a bonus.
- We are looking for an organized, analytical Auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help us develop strategies to improve our internal control systems.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
- We are hiring a Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.