Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design (M / W / D)
- AFP Furniture Production is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and thus part of the largest employer in Nigeria
- With more than 340 employees, AFP is a leading manufacturer in the furniture and interior design sector
- We realize nationwide projects for private customers, state institutions as well as internal interiors.
Your Area of Responsibility
- Lead a team and create the staff deployment planning with all associated management tasks
- Commercial and technical order processing
- Customer care and acquisition
- Planning, organization and responsible implementation of projects
- Communication between client and their contact person
- Internal coordination between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics
- Assembly organization and consultation with the assembly manager
- Quality management
- Training as an Engineer specializing in Wood Technology Or Interior Design, Wood Technician, Master Joiner (m / f / d) or equivalent training
- 2 – 3 years professional experience as a joiner, especially in the responsible implementation in the project business, desirable interior design or in the area residences
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills – experience in leading a project team
- Experience with order processing in the ERP system (preferably with program Kuhnle Holz)
- Experience in CAD 2D and 3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and good use of MS Office tools
- Very good knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company-owned camp is provided free of charge
- Medical care on site
- An interesting job in an experienced international team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online