IT Administrator at DEDA Hospital
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The primary role of the IT Administrator is to oversee and maintain all aspects of the organisation’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
- monitor the use of email, create and change passwords.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintains and utilizes technology for patient communications and records management.
- Consolidate, deploy and monitor back office servers and SAN storage, Windows domain infrastructure, directly supporting internal staff workstations and laptops.
- Reviews computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Assess security programs and decide which is best for the company, and install and manage these systems, conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware.
- utilize effective backup systems and have in place data retrieval processes in the event of emergencies.
- Create support and guidance for users.
- Maintenance of IT business contacts.
- Administration and reporting.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, Computer Engineering, Information and Communications Technology. Professional network and other computer certifications will be an added advantage.
High Level Required Skills (Mandatory):
- Advanced Computer Networking
- Server-side Administration
- Website Development and Management
- Software Development and ERP
- Graphics Design
- Social Media Management
- Digital marketing
Competence & Personal Skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and willingness to improvise
- Hands-on attitude
- Stress resistant
- Confident communication and social skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2019.
23rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of email should be “IT Administrator”.
Note: Interview/Test will be held in Abuja only