IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent
- The HR Administrator will provide general HR administration which includes but not limited to starter/leaver documentation, employee relations, performance management and maintenance of staff database.
- Establish and maintain the HR filing system according
- Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization and data conflicts
- Manage the performance management process which includes performance monitoring, reward and discipline implementation
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from staff members on-time and entered on-time accurately
- Distribute memos to staff through our regional HR Representatives
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized
- Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount and Staff data audits report,.
- Assist in the interview process i.e. setting up venues, preparing interview materials etc.
- Provide counselling to staff when necessary
- Conduct staff exit interview whenever an exit is about to occur
- Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and IPI Powertech policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
- Issue relevant correspondences and take on special projects as necessary
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this role, you must have the following;
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Professional Qualifications in HR (CIPM, PHRI etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage
- Working practical knowledge of HRIS and MS Office tools especially MS Excel
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Display logical reasoning.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette – Display good manners.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity.
- Communication – Ability to pass information efficiently.