We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/014
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Team Lead Customer Service
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for telemarketing, responding to incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Call prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Escalating customer’s queries to appropriate units for prompt resolution.
- Capturing customers’ details on the system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- First Degree in Communications or related field
- Must have at least 3 years relevant experience in a call center
- Must be available for a 24/7 Shift work schedule
- Must be customer centric
- Customer service telephony skills
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Must be highly accurate and responds timely to calls
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to understand individual differences
- Problem-solving and listening skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Team work.
- Time management and Persuasion skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Friendly disposition, charming character and amiable personality.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title – Job code” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.