Recruitment Opportunities 20 Positions.
HotNigerianJobs.com is the most visited job site in Nigeria today, and has remained on this number one position for over 5 years. Over the years, we have built a trusted platform that connects Job Seekers and Employers. Our approach from inception has been simple, publish and list vacancies from verified companies and make the application process open to job seekers. Along this journey, we are pleased to have helped thousands of companies grow by enabling them use our platform to find the right kind of talents, thereby helping job seekers land their dream jobs, grow their careers and building better lives for themselves and their loved ones.
We are looking for passionate candidates to help us further this journey, thereby building amazing career for themselves and helping others actualize their dreams, it’s a call to service:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Slot: 20 Openings
Level: Entry Level or Mid-level
Type: Permanent – Full-time
- The primary duty for this role is collating data from companies and other sources, formatting and storing in the online database. To excel in this position, the role should be able to input data accurately at a quick and steady pace paying close attention to details.
- Key-in data into the system
- Verify the accuracy of existing data
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information
- Ensure proper use of office equipment provided for work
- Communicates effectively, both orally and written.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to enter data at a given speed
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to multi-task
Education & Experience
- OND / HND / Degree
- 0 – 2 years experience
What we are offering you:
- N80,000 – N120,000 per month
- Clearly defined career path: Data Entry Officer > Team Lead > Content Manager
- Shared accommodation for candidates living too far from our office location in Festac Town, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email